Download Microsoft Lync SDK from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download Microsoft Lync SDK from Official Microsoft Download Center

Looking for:

Microsoft lync client download windows free -  













































     


Download Microsoft Skype for Business Basic from Official Microsoft Download Center.



  Click here.    

 

Microsoft lync client download windows free



   

I'm working as a contractor at a company that uses Lync communicator and Exchange for email, etc. They push out the Lync client to all their users machines. Since my machine is not one of theirs not on their domain, etc , it is not pushed to me, and they say it is not possible to have it pushed or they are not licensed to make it available to me, since my machine is not covered in their site license. I'm also able to use the web-version of Office Communicator on my desktop, and it works But it is horrible to use, because it doesn't flash whenever someone messages me in an already open chat window.

I'm pretty confident if there was just a way to download, install, and purchase the Lync software on my desktop, that it would work, just like it does on my iOS device. Is there? I downloaded the Lync trial Lync client setup is part of the Office setup program on the installation media. There is no stand-alone lync The Lync Basic client can sign into Lync Server And yes, it worked against Lync Server There was one problem in that the the Lync Client was not able to download the cert that was needed, whereas the iOS version was.

But that was remedied by manually installing the cert that the company then provided. Office Office Exchange Server. Not an IT pro? Sign in. United States English. Ask a question. Quick access.

Search related threads. Remove From My Forums. Answered by:. Archived Forums. Ask questions about Active Directory Domain Services, topologies, internal deployment, load balancing, disaster recovery, etc. Sign in to vote. Wednesday, May 8, PM. H, Lync client setup is part of the Office setup program on the installation media.

Friday, May 10, AM. Jamie, thanks, that's exactly what I needed! Thanks again! Wednesday, May 15, PM.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Easy recovery essentials windows 10 free

- Adobe audition free with crack for windows 10

Gimp photoshop windows 10